Accountant, Tax Agent, Bookkeeper, Business Consultant
Accounting, Tax, Bookkeeping and Business Consulting
The first of my services, and still just as important
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Melbourne) 2009
- Xero Certified Advisor 2012
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA Australia) 2013
- Registered BAS Agent Course (Victoria University) 2013
- Digital Marketing Consultant Course (Australian Institute of Digital Marketing & Technology) 2016
- Master of Business Administration (Australian Institute of Business) 2017
- Registered Tax Agent 2020
- Nair and Partners 2007-2009 (internship during university holidays)
- Southern Cross Business Advisers 2010-2013
- Compass Professional Advisors 2013-2015
- Agostinelli Perlen Chartered Accountants 2015-2016
- Greenfield Partners Accountants & Advisors 2017-2019
- Simon Black Australian Rules Academy since 2019
- Self employed as a bookkeeper since 2013
- Self employed as an accountant since 2020
- Extensive use of Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks and Reckon software
The reason I do it
Every business in the world needs to keep track of their income and expenses, and needs direction from these numbers to continue to operate as successfully as possible. But being able to accurately keep record of these numbers is not easy, and very time consuming. So why should business owners have to waste valuable time on doing this when they should be using that time to do what they were born to do? That's where I come in. I not only make sure these numbers are recorded accurately and with plenty of detail behind them, but I also help make the numbers make sense with extra added advice to complement business owners in planning their next moves.
As a current Registered Tax and BAS Agent, as well as a Xero Certified Advisor, I deliver the one-two combination of accounting and bookkeeping that many firms do not. This helps differentiate me from the pack, as I can provide the full suite of services (bookkeeping, accounting and tax return preparation) with the added benefit of being in more control of the numbers, therefore improving the quality of my accounting advice to you.
Sole traders, partnerships, companies, trusts, self managed superannuation funds, and even complex business structures - I can handle them all!
Why Choose Me?
Unlike the tried, true and traditional "charge by the hour" approach many other businesses of this nature provide, I believe in quality over quantity. That is, I believe that the focus (and thus the value) should always be about getting it done properly, not done quickly. Each job is different and has its time complexities, so why should the client cop an unfair charge after the fact because of it?
So I believe in an upfront, fixed, no frills, no hidden cost approach that is fair for the client so they can be assured they are getting true bang for their buck.
Also, in the modern "cloud" world we live in, you don't have to live close to me for me to help you. I offer my services Australia wide!